SHRM and HRAM Better Together
A SHRM membership and a HRAM membership are the perfect combination. As SHRM can provide you white pages, examples of policies and procedures, along with national conferences. HRAM can provide you with education, networking and career insight on the local landscape.
If you are a HRAM member you can join SHRM for $20 off, by clicking here: https://www.shrm.org/about-shrm/Pages/membership-b.aspx
If you are a SHRM member and want to join HRAM click here to join for $90 http://hram.org/join/ Please include your SHRM number on your application.
Better Together with $20 off!
Use PBJ20 promo code to receive $20 off your SHRM Membership when you join your local chapter, HRAM. Code is valid until January 31, 2018.
More about HRAM:
- Create a network with the HR professionals and companies in the Omaha area
- Tap into the knowledge of your peers to gain insight on how other local organizations handle various human resource situations, procedures, policies, etc.
- Learn about career advancement opportunities you man not otherwise know about, via HRAM’s Career Center.
- Take advantage of local professional development learning opportunities.
- Discover up-to date information on pending federal and state legislation that may impact your company’s operations via HRAM’s monthly legislative updates posted at hram.org
Professional Development Opportunities
- All HRAM’s educational events are certified for professional development credits from SHRM and HRCI.
- HRAM offers a verity of programming throughout the year and day to help you maintain your hard-earned certifications.
More about SHRM:
96% of members agree: “SHRM’s information is very useful to me”
- Stories and products based on your HR interests from mySHRM
- Save helpful tools and articles with a personalized notes option
U.S. Federal, State & Local Compliance Resources
- Keep you up to date on legal changes
- Weekly deep dives into the topics that matter
HR Magazine* & e-Newsletters
- Award-winning news on HR topics delivered to your door or inbox
- Student & global online members only receive digital reader issues.
Ask An HR Advisor
- Call, chat or email your question to an HR Expert
Online Member Community
Discounts on SHRM Educational Offerings
- Conferences, seminars, certification-prep, books and more
SHRM BY THE NUMBERS: Thousands of Tools to Help do your job faster
- 481-INTERVIEW QUESTIONS
- 726-JOB DESCRIPTIONS
- 374-SAMPLE POLICIES
- 616-SPREADSHEETS, PRESENTATIONS, & HR FORMS
- 241-EXPRESS REQUESTS
- 1020-Q&As & HOW-TOs